October 5, 2012

Day 5... (Repost)

So... this is my parents' 50th Anniversary and even this early life is busy today so I thought I would look through my archives and 'cheat' just a little... repost an old entry that has something to do with Fall... well - God is pretty creative and this is what I found... I very easily COULD have written this today - this year... and not in 2008!

Be Blessed!
~Karrilee~


NOVEMBER 4, 2008

Changing Atmospheres, the Kingdom at hand, and other powerful Realities!

Isn't this GORGEOUS?!
LOVE it!
I just love Fall... and this is one of my favorite photo's I have taken this year so far,
however my most favorite 'snapshot' was stumbled upon without a camera.
As I was driving out of town to visit friends last week,
I turned the corner on the highway and was blessed with
a breathtaking view of the Yakima River, early morning -
Mist rising on the surface of the water,
with all the colors of Fall in the trees all around!
It was majestic.
How could I not praise Him as I drank that in!
I began to regret not having my camera with me!
I so wanted to capture the beauty of the season!
At that very moment, I heard the Lord whisper to me,
"This is just for you and Me!"
Nice!!! He is especially fond of me, you know?!
(Oh yes - and you too! I promise! He is especially fond of you, too!)
He went on to show me (because I am so visual)
that He desires that we be so equipped
to change the atmosphere around us
due to the Kingdom of God within us,
that we will be like the scene He placed before me!
The air and the water temperatures were creating
a mist that was visible on the surface - right in between them.
We should so affect the world around us,
that we literally bring heaven to earth
& change the atmostphere around us!
When we feel a change in the air,
when we percieve something shifting
- we should be well aware that it is the Kingdom of God within us
changing the dynamics of our physical world, in the spiritual.
It's our call and joy to pull it in to this realm
- to call forth His will on earth,
'as it is in Heaven'!
The Kingdom truly IS at hand...
It is alive and living within us!
Let's take up our Authority and pray in faith
for the Father's will ...
Thy Kingdom come,
on earth, as it is in Heaven!
On Sunday morning the Lord woke me up at 3:33 am...
Seriously, Lord?! 3:33am?!
To be honest I just laid there reluctantly...
I tried to rationalize not getting out of bed for what seemed like 5 minutes,
yet when I glanced back at the clock, it was still reading 3:33am
Now, I have had a few seasons of 3:33s so I have studied it out before.
The Number 3 represents the Kingdom of God.
Also - many major huge important things in the Bible happened 'on the third day'.
So - I did the math & realized that the third day from Sunday
- was in fact, Election Day here in America!
I looked up several '333' Scriptures and prayed through them...
(Psalms 33:3; Proverbs 3:33)
However, the verse that came to me immediately was a life verse that has been spoken over me many times and has become one of my favorites! It is found in Jeremiah 33:3 and it reads:
"Call to Me, and I will answer you,
and show you great and mighty things,
which you do not know."
Again... nice!!!
So I went on to pray the entire chapter,
which - by the way - is entitled "The Restored Nation" in my Bible!
I'm up for that!
A few other verses that stood out to me (yet again) are:
"Behold, I will bring it health and healing;
I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance
of peace and truth.
And I will cause the captives of Judah
and the captives of Israel to return,
and will rebuild those places as at the first.
I will cleanse them from all their iniquity
by which they have sinned against Me,
and I will pardon all their iniquities by which they have sinned
and by which they have transgressed against Me.
Then it shall be to Me a name of joy, a praise,
and an honor before all nations of the earth,
who shall hear all the good that I do to them;
they shall fear and tremble for all the goodness
and all the prosperity that I provide for it.’ " (vs 6-9)
Don't you want that for our nation as well?!
I am praying and believing that for America...
Today - our Election day...
no matter what the results,
I have faith in knowing that my God
works all things together for good and
He has a plan and a purpose for this nation.
He is the One (ultimately) that raises kings and rulers,
and that causes them to fall.
I listened to Kim Clement talk last night about prophesies
he has been given about this election
and it was so interesting to hear...
but even more amazing to feel the sense of purpose and peace
that went along with knowing that no matter who you vote for...
no matter who 'wins' -
our God is in charge & is
well able and willing to
Bless America!!!
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,
On earth as it is in Heaven!
~Karrilee~

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love to hear your thoughts! Remember to: Speak Life - Be Love - Shine On!
~Karrilee~

Blog Archive