October 13, 2013

Psalm 121 Remind me, Lord! (Day 13)


Today is Day Thirteen of 31 Days of Encountering God! If you missed the kick-off, you can go HERE and find the Introduction as well as each days post! (I will be adding every day as the month goes on!

Encountering God through Listening Prayer...

So we did this last Sunday... do you remember?  What did you think? I pray you were able to give it a try and that He surprised you in how He spoke!  I know we are all busy on Sundays, so I wanted to keep it simple... a little visual reminder of how He takes care of us...



...and a little prompt to simply open up a conversation with Him!



Father God...
Thank you that You watch over me...
that you cover and protect and go with me
through the hard parts!
That You are always by my side!
Lord - will you show me
how You have been there for me
this week when I was unaware?
A simple moment, a friends' kind words...
a sunset actually captured in real time,
Peace that came in, when fear was trying to rise up,
or a Scripture that stood out...
Remind me, Jesus...
I will wait...

(...and you can take it from here!)
Happy Sunday, ya'll!




Linking up with The Nester and 1000s of other #31Day Bloggers!



3 comments :

  1. This is a beautiful prayer - opening the door to deeper communing with Him. This > Peace that came in, when fear was trying to rise up < so often how I know He is near. Can't wait to share prayer and fellowship with you in a few blessed weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love that prayer and that verse!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love to hear your thoughts! Remember to: Speak Life - Be Love - Shine On!
~Karrilee~

Blog Archive