October 24, 2013

Together - five minute Friday

I am here at Allume and this is ah mazing! And really? Which one of us doesn't just love it when a little of Lisa Jo's South African just slips right on out?

Here goes!

Start

"Together" - it just has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?  Together!  It's warm and inviting, it's "yes, please" and."why thank you!"  It's full of vulnerability and risk... Of joy and fears.  Together is where we long to be... Where we long to BELONG!  It means there is space for me too... (& you too!). It means we are not alone,

Together speaks laughter and cupcakes and coffee and tea... It speaks of tears and brokenness and staying - ANYWAY!  It speaks t Ruth - the hard and the easy and if we will risk it, together speaks of "no matter what's" and "I'm sorry!"  It can speak "you too?  Really?"  And "I can't believe its" 

Together - through time and space, can speak all sisterhood andGrace...

It is when we are together that we are His... ALL His!

End 

Writing (on my phone) live at Allume!

Speak Life.  Be Love. Shine on. 
~Karrilee~

 

8 comments :

  1. Visiting from home, there in spirit! Together with all of you for FMF! So glad you are there, glean all you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't write about this... just noticed it in fact... but when "sisters" are together... isn't the goal "to get her?" whoever that her might be? to know and understand? those were the thoughts that sprang to mind as i read your post. truly appreciated your 5 minute write today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you, that you got to go, and be with all of the beautiful women that I wish I could be there hugging! Together, where there or here, I love being together on this journey with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you wrote on your phone! Girl, I should have brought a laptop to the airport for you! But this is beautiful and I love all the together you speak of because it opens doors and hearts and welcomes one in. I pray you are just so blessed in these next few days. Keep soaking it all in so you can keep speaking life and shinning on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!! Love you that is all!! So glad your having a blast and can't wait to hear more about your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Phone, notepad, or napkin—a writer uses whatever is at hand. I hope you have a blessed conference. Visiting from FMF.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Karrilee
    I agree with David; anything will do to pen these beautiful words! I am sooooo jealous that I cannot be with you all at Allume, but South Africa is just too far away. Enjoy tonight, dear one and I pray that our Pappa will bless you all with His presence and love!
    Blessings XX
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Karrilee,
    So happy for you ...glad you were able to go to Allume...welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love to hear your thoughts! Remember to: Speak Life - Be Love - Shine On!
~Karrilee~

Blog Archive