September 30, 2013

31 Days of Encountering God



Can you even BELIEVE that it is October already?

Oh wait... it's not quite... but still - here we are kicking off the amazing Crazy that is the #31Days Challenge!  The Nester hosts this huge link up, inviting bloggers near and far to each pick ONE TOPIC of their choosing... and write about that one thing, - Every. Single. Day. - for 31 days (aka October).

Last year, I couldn't decide and in a lapse of sanity, I decided to do it on TWO BLOGS... you can browse through those HERE (Captured and Counted - a Photograph a Day) and HERE (31 Reasons to Fall for Autumn).

I am not as crazy this year... but rest assured, I am not as prepared as I had hoped to be either! I was hoping to have posts pre-written and scheduled to go live ahead of time so I could sort of coast through October.  Apparently, that is just not my style... so most of these will be written right before I hit publish!

This year I will be writing about Encountering God, both in ways that I have and that you can!  Only God can know what He will have me write here but my prayer is that He will show up in the midst of your reading and you will have more than a few Encounters of your own!  Some posts will be short and sweet and just invite Him right in with a prayer or a song... some will be more of a testimony of how I have enountered Him in the past... some may include a vision or a Scripture... but no matter what form they take, my prayer is that He is in each one!

So... check back... as the month unfolds,
I will add links for each Day below!




9 comments :

  1. Excited that we will be doing this together. I look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO EXCITED TO READ!!!!! Your writing is a blessing to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You, my dear stranger-now friend, have the gift of encouragement :) thanks for the sweet comment and encouragement.
    and I cannot believe you did TWO blogs last year. crazy :)
    looking forward to following this series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, Karrilee! What a great topic. Looking forward to following along. And, honey, I am absolutely NOT a coaster either! I will be writing in real time right along with you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really looking forward to this Karilee! I can't wait to plug back in tomorrow to read your first day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, Karrilee--how you are letting Him guide you (like you always do here, which is why you are such a blessing!) and trusting His inspiration, as it unfolds within you. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great topic! I can't wait to read more. Unplanned can be more organic, you know? I know God will meet you there!

    Christy @ A Heartening Life
    www.ahearteninglife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. would love to join you for this series- may I subscribe by email please?
    gemmill.mary@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary, you should receive a confirmation request at the above email address... once you click that - you are good to go! So glad you are joining us!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love to hear your thoughts! Remember to: Speak Life - Be Love - Shine On!
~Karrilee~

Blog Archive