July 14, 2013

Where I share about how God began speaking...


I am sure it was happening for my whole life long, but I always love to look back and see glimpses of how God was speaking to me - even way before I ever knew Him.
  
Flashes of memory, of bedtime prayers with visiting family, of movies or going to church with the neighborhood kids, of beauty around all me, or in the words of a song...
  


I am Guest Posting over at Simply Striving today, sharing about a song that mysteriously found its' way into my life... and into my heart... and years later - how I can now see, it is still my prayer!

Come visit me at Nikki's today and find out the rest of the story...
To read more... click HERE.

Speak Life. Be Love. Shine On.

~Karrilee~

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love to hear your thoughts! Remember to: Speak Life - Be Love - Shine On!
~Karrilee~

Blog Archive