July 23, 2013

Let's Embrace Grace and Let Go of Comparison



Is it just me, or do you sometimes fight the feelings that everyone else has it all... well - at least it appears that way... and it can feel like they at least have it all together!  With Pinterest and social media statuses and updates and the rush of busy lives... we can get glimpses and build an illusion around what we think someone's life is really like... but so often, we don't see the Real.

What I am learning is that when we are bold enough to risk being seen... REALLY being seen... we live more authentic lives and find that not one of us is perfect.  Not one of us lives without insecurity or doubts...

I am over at Embracing Grace today, writing about how I think we need to risk being vulnerable in order to be real and where I share what the benefits are!

I hope you'll join me!

Speak Life. Be Love. Shine On.
~Karrilee~

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love to hear your thoughts! Remember to: Speak Life - Be Love - Shine On!
~Karrilee~

Blog Archive