July 12, 2013

A Weekend Recap... Links to some of my fav's



So if you have been around here for very long at all, or if you know me in real life - you know this one little thing about me: I Can. Not. pick a favorite!

It just can't be done!

At least it is oh so very rare to have a single hands down favorite!


But - I can give you a list of some - yes - SOME - of my favorite posts that I have read this past week!

This is a new thing... everyone's doing it.  To be honest, I read so many amazing blogs that I forget who wrote what and I can't promise to offer this type of Weekend Recap on any kind of consistent basis... but - with that said, here we go!

This post by Sarah Bessey... in which she writes a post that amazes me yet again!

This one by Jen Hatmaker... where she writes of Sunday Night Church!

This post where Nancy of There Is Grace makes me want to go to Starbucks! (Shocker, I know!)

This one where Ashley Larkin talks of Llama's at Weddings - and it will make you catch your breath!

This post by Jennifer Dukes Lee on letting go of the lie will have you grabbing hold of Truth!

Lisa Jo Baker writes about Mean Girls...

For good measure - here is my favorite piece this week of my own: My Five Minute Friday post on Present (along with my own link up at the end!)

Lastly - for your listening pleasure... this one featuring Big Mama in a podcast! (and yes - I am totally cheating because this was from the week before... still - you'll love it!)

So - not quite a Top 10... See? I had mercy! 

I pray these posts bless you as they did me!
Enjoy your weekend...

Speak Life. Be Love. Shine On.
~Karrilee~

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love to hear your thoughts! Remember to: Speak Life - Be Love - Shine On!
~Karrilee~

Blog Archive