July 23, 2013
Let's Embrace Grace and Let Go of Comparison
Is it just me, or do you sometimes fight the feelings that everyone else has it all... well - at least it appears that way... and it can feel like they at least have it all together! With Pinterest and social media statuses and updates and the rush of busy lives... we can get glimpses and build an illusion around what we think someone's life is really like... but so often, we don't see the Real.
What I am learning is that when we are bold enough to risk being seen... REALLY being seen... we live more authentic lives and find that not one of us is perfect. Not one of us lives without insecurity or doubts...
I am over at Embracing Grace today, writing about how I think we need to risk being vulnerable in order to be real and where I share what the benefits are!
I hope you'll join me!
Speak Life. Be Love. Shine On.
Posted by Karrilee Aggett at 7:11 AM
- ► 2016 (120)
- ► 2015 (202)
- ► 2014 (182)
- Things I learned in July (A Link up with Emily Fr...
- When a Dream is a Nightmare...
- Counting Gifts like Jazz, Breezy Sunshine, & Love
- Yet Another Weekend Recap... I know, right?
- Five Minute Friday - BROKEN
- Let's Embrace Grace and Let Go of Comparison
- Forcing a Slow Down... embracing Summer
- The Exquisite Fragrance of Christ
- The Weekend Recap... A Few of my Favorite links!
- Five Minute Friday - BELONG
- "The Art of Balancing Life..."
- Where I share about how God began speaking...
- A Weekend Recap... Links to some of my fav's
- Five Minute Friday - Present
- From the Archives - a Feast of Silence
- A New Link Up - A Hunter of Beauty & a Finder of G...
- A Day trip to Reconnect & Relax - #1000Gifts
- Five Minute Friday - Beautiful
- Independence Day... It's for freedom that we have ...
- Things I Learned In June...
- ▼ July (20)
- ► 2012 (64)
- ► 2008 (16)
- ► 2007 (30)