June 2, 2014

Bless the Lord... A look at Psalm 103



I have a hard time picking favorites! It really doesn't matter what we are talking about.  It is rare if I can answer any kind of "What's your favorite..." question at all.  Normally, I give you a Top Five (or Ten... you get the idea!)

But when I was asked to pick a Psalm between 100 and anything else... Ps 103 wins

Hands Down. 

Every. Single. Time.



To find out why, come join me over at Deep Breaths as part of the Psalms Series.

Click on over and join me! (Teaser: I include a video of my Honey, so you're gonna want to come on over to Deep Breaths and join us in worship!)




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love to hear your thoughts! Remember to: Speak Life - Be Love - Shine On!
~Karrilee~

Blog Archive