This has been a crazy week around here... lots of shifting taking place in our little home. With both parents back to school, and our Only starting college next week - we were squeezing in all kinds of lazy... ya know... to make summer last just a little bit longer!
I have to admit, however, the thrill of waking and needing layers for my morning walks made me a little bit giddy! But I am not quite ready to switch over from iced lattes to anything hot!
Fair and Fall is in the air around here this weekend... and I am loving it!
Here are some of the great finds I stumbled upon over this week online... I hope they bless you as they did me!
* This post by Diana Trautwein where she looks at John 2 and causes you to see Glory in your everyday life!
* This post by Melissa over at Numbering Our Days shares on Galatians 6:10 and encourages us each to "Be intentional. Be the first. Be the trailblazer in heaping. good on others."
* This post by Holley Gerth on why we really DO need you to live your God-Sized Dream - even if it looks a lot like someone elses'!
* This one by my friend Alia Joy on learning to let go and see God in every season!
* This post by the ever encouraging Beth Moore on what Grace is!
* This one by Amber Haines over at Incourage.me on how to be a better friend!
* I considered featuring this one for our video this week, but technically it is both a post and a video so just think of it as a BONUS! I can't tell you how excited I am about this coming book by Emily Freeman! Watch and see... live and breathe... the art you were made to create!
* This post by Kate Bratskeir over at The Huffington Post about the Habits of Supremely People!
* This is the post around here that has gotten the most traffic... where I continue to count beyond #1000Gifts and attempt to wrap up a season!
Lastly - the video of the week... I have to thank Jennifer Dukes Lee for sharing this one... as much as I LOVE Sad Cat Diaries - this video from 'zefrank1' is powerful and true in a totally different way!
What will YOU do with your jelly beans?
I hope you have a GREAT weekend, and are able to fill it up with some incredible reads (not to mention the coffee and the community and all the other necessities, too!)