Here we are... the 8th Edition of "That Thing I Do Now"... (Don't you love how I can't decide if it's an Edition or a Volume or an Issue... Hmm...well... anyway...)
Here is the 8th time - in a ROW, ya'll - that I am giving you ('the internet') a weekend recap of some of my favorite finds this week across the world wide web!
We'll just get right to it...
So - what exploded on the internet first thing this week were a LOT of posts about Miley Cyrus and the whole VMA performance... I loved what Annie Downs had to say about it and planned on listing it here... but then I found this post by Matt Walsh and I had to give you a 2 for 1... (and You're Welcome!)
* This post by Kelli Woodford over at Chronicles of Grace - where she tells her experience of a parade of Grace... may we follow this example!
* This one by Kristin Tanner where she invites us all to break our measuring sticks and stop comparing sins and trying to earn back grace!
* This post by Melissa Greene over at A Deeper Story, in which she explains what it really looks like when Love Does!
* This post by Brad Aronson about Acts of Kindness... he lists several (and I mean several) ideas on how to be a blessing
* So Much This: By Sarah Bessey over at Rachel Held Evans this week on the grace of good love.
* This post by Jen Hatmaker - well, because I think I already stated here that anytime she has a post - she will be on this list (maybe not EVERY time... but you get it... I have a little lady crush on her!)
* The piece from my own blog that attracted the most visitors is my #TellHisStory post, where I give a little update on my brother Jack and his battle against cancer.
I hope you found each of these posts to be a blessing! I know I did!
Enjoy your (longer than usual Labor Day - for those in the States) weekend!
Again, if you have any favorite finds from this week that I may have missed, please let me know in the comments below! Seriously... I need some new blogs... small blogs... hidden treasures to pick from! Share the wealth, people!