March 20, 2013

Lean In to Easter!



Happy First Day of Spring!


There is something romantic about Spring.   After a long, cold Winter, seeing new life push up through the hard dry ground whispers Hope to this weary heart of mine.  Our lives revolve in seasons, and the older we get the more we learn to embrace them; to lean in to them.  We come to realize that no matter what the season – good and glorious, or difficult and despised, ‘this too shall pass’ is written all over us.

So as I take a morning stroll and drink in the greenery – persistent and determined to breakthrough and find the sun… how can I not let my mind wander to Easter and all things new?


I am writing over at Creative Threadz today about Easter and what my prayer for you is in this season! To read more, click HERE...

What is your favorite part of the Easter story? I'd love to know!
Speak Life. Be Love. Shine On.
~Karrilee~

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love to hear your thoughts! Remember to: Speak Life - Be Love - Shine On!
~Karrilee~

Blog Archive