March 30, 2013

Have a BLESSED Easter!



We made it and we are here in Redding, CA and celebrating Easter at Bethel! 

One of my God-Sized Dreams comin' true!

It won't be our 'normal' Easter Sunday - but we have HIGH expectations of encountering the Lord here... I will blog about it soon, my friends... but not right now!

So I leave you with this - from one of my favorite Psalms - to help remind you  just what Easter has done!


"God is sheer mercy and grace;
  not easily angered, he's rich in love.
He doesn't endlessly nag and scold,
  nor hold grudges forever.
He doesn't treat us as our sins deserve,
  nor pay us back in full for our wrongs.
As high as heaven is over the earth,
  so strong is his love to those who fear him.
And as far as sunrise is from sunset,
  he has separated us from our sins."  
                     
                                      (Psalm 103:8-12 The Message Bible)


Speak Life. Be Love. Shine On.
~Karrilee~

2 comments :

  1. Yay! Enjoy your time at Bethel. I will be praying for rich encounters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:08 PM

    Ohhhhh I can't wait to hear all about it!!!! Thrilled for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love to hear your thoughts! Remember to: Speak Life - Be Love - Shine On!
~Karrilee~

Blog Archive