May 3, 2016

When You Pray, Pray Like This... a Guest Post for Asheritah Ciuciu


In the Gospel of Matthew, up on a hillside surrounded by crowds who were spiritually hungry and wanting, Jesus lays out truth and teaches with authority.  He touches on the Law, on anger, adultery, making oaths, loving your enemies, and then He goes on to say, “And when you pray...”

Whennot if!

When you pray, pray like this…


I am honored to be over at my friend Asheritah's place, One Thing Alone.  We are talking about prayer because, of course! 

Join me?  

Click HERE to read more!



P.S.  I'm linking up with these lovely writers:

Kelly Chripczuk  for #SmallWonders 


Holly Barrett for #TestimonyTuesday


Kelly Balarie for #RaRaLinkUp

Kristin Hill Taylor for #ThreeWordWednesday


Jennifer Dukes Lee for 
#TellHisStory













No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love to hear your thoughts! Remember to: Speak Life - Be Love - Shine On!
~Karrilee~

Blog Archive