May 4, 2013

Don't be Afraid to Bloom...




“THE TIME CAME WHEN THE RISK IT TOOK
TO REMAIN TIGHT IN THE BUD
BECAME MORE PAINFUL
THAN THE RISK IT TOOK
TO BLOOM''...” 
            ~ Anais Nin

I have loved this quote for years
and often think back to it
when I can feel Risk
inviting me to unfurl a bit...
to broaden my horizons,
to let myself be seen.

Sometimes we can think
we know what is happening,
but underneath
- beneath the surface,
God is at work,
and seemingly overnight,
we awake to find ourselves
open wide... in full bloom,
with Dreams unfolding
& Hope Arising...
with Boldness stirring to be
all that you are meant to be!

Spring has sprung...
in my garden, & in my heart,
& I don't know about you
but I am just about tired
of being afraid to jump off that cliff,
of taking that risk...
of Blooming!

Join me, won't you?
Let's be the Song,
& Bloom together
this Spring!




I am linking up with my sweet friend Barbie
this weekend over at The Weekend Brew...
Warm up that cup of yummy & join us!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love to hear your thoughts! Remember to: Speak Life - Be Love - Shine On!
~Karrilee~

Blog Archive