September 21, 2012

Spreading the Love... brace yourself...

So - I am little late with this discovery - but she was worth the wait!

This woman - who writes so powerfully, raw, and authentic writes as if she knows my inner most thoughts... she uses words like weapons that cut straight to the heart - but not like a knife, more like a scalpel that brings healing and restores!

I am just starting (I know, I know... I KNOW I am late on the bandwagon!) to read her book One Thousand Gifts! I am trying to pace myself... but I can't seem to keep away from her blog, A Holy Experience.  Every post (no - really - E-V-E-R-Y post!) is powerful and you feel something(s) shifting deep inside... so I am sharing the wealth...

Click here to experience Ann (with no 'e') and feel the love!

~Karrilee~

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love to hear your thoughts! Remember to: Speak Life - Be Love - Shine On!
~Karrilee~

Blog Archive