September 26, 2012

Pondering a topic for 31 Days...

I am in prayer and feeling up for the challenge of blogging every day for 31 days in the month of October!  The challenge at first is intimidating because, well - first off - EVERY day? Secondly... I have a lot of words... so that feels like a big commitment!  However, I am finding I want to learn to write saying more while using less.  So  I embrace this challenge with the freedom of knowing less will be more (and less will be - theoretically anyway - easier to stay on track!)

There are a LOT of topics I could write about forever... but I am listening for Him and His direction because as much as I love to write just to write... I hope to write to make a difference.  I have two 'themes' in mind... and conveniently have two blogs (although one is more geared to fellow creative scrapbookers than it is to creatives who are thirsty)... check back to see what is coming... small(ish) thoughts on the topic chosen for each day in October.  I am looking forward to learning and growing and allowing a shift within me as I write as He leads.  I hope you will join me!

~Karrilee~

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love to hear your thoughts! Remember to: Speak Life - Be Love - Shine On!
~Karrilee~

Blog Archive