March 30, 2015

Say Hello to Shopping with a Purpose... my Work of Worth Curated Collection!

If you have been hanging out with me in these parts for very long, chances are good that you know that one of my passions is setting the captives free... as in - for real.  

My girlie and I have been involved with ministries and organizations for several years now, both locally as well as internationally, who help support women and children caught up in human trafficking.  We are passionate about companies who are willing to rescue, retrain, and redeem.  Well, more accurately, companies who are willing to do the hands-on work to bring about freedom which in turn opens the door for the Lord to rescue, retrain, and redeem! It's a partnership and it's amazing!


Work of Worth is such an organization!

WoW exists primarily as an import and distribution company, for the purpose of connecting entrepreneurs and businesses in the developing world to the Western market.  The result becomes people of worth who are transformed, sustainably employed, changing the poverty cycle, and freed from trafficking.  WoW's goal is to sustainably employ entrepreneurs in dignity from poverty and the sex trade. Each purchase of their quality items helps to support men and women who desire a choice for freedom and dignity for their families.

I am honored and super excited to have my own Curated Collection and I know when you see the items that I favorited, well --let's just say you won't be surprised!


Seriously, you guys... that journal! It's blue AND they #putabirdonit (plus, you know, it's a journal!) I love this bag and who can ever have too many bangles --aka an Arm Party? Plus - hello scarf that has my name written all over it! (Not literally, of course - but still!)

The Curated Collections with Work of Worth impacts hundreds of men, women, and families for generations. It begins a journey to freedom, dignity and a better life. You are making an eternal impact in the lives of entrepreneurs and changing communities for generations to come by supporting this company. It's just an added bonus that the products are so amazing!

So shop from my Curated Collection here, check out all the other great products here, and say hello to shopping with a purpose while supporting women who are at a high risk of being trafficked.

I am in love with this company and super excited to try out the Freedom Style Box next month! (A FSB box features a few WoW items and an exclusive FSB item, with a total $50.00-75.00 value for $35.00 - with $5.00 per box going toward a special fund that assists with the education expenses for families of Village Artisan entrepreneurs, as well as some community children!)

This is not my usual kind of post but I am sort of new to Work of Worth and I simply fell in love! (Did you see that they have scarves, and jewelry, and paper products, and bags, and soaps! I love ALL of those things!)

What about you?  Have you ever heard of Work of Worth or purchased any of their products?  What other companies do you know and love who do similar important work? I'd love to hear!


2 comments :

  1. So, it's like Stitch Fix but for a good cause? Too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! (Well - not 'exactly' as, so far anyway, they do not have clothing items but all kinds of lovely accessories!) But still... like Stitch Fix for a good cause - Yes!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love to hear your thoughts! Remember to: Speak Life - Be Love - Shine On!
~Karrilee~

Blog Archive