I was actually pretty surprised at how much I missed compiling these little recaps of Awesomeness for ya'll... Yeah - I spent 11 days in North and South Carolina and if you think this PNWesterner said "Ya'll" too much before, well... ya'll have no idea!
We had an incredible time... but all that travel and busy schedules and enjoying of the great outdoors meant very little time for reading All. The. Things. However, I am back home and despite the STACKS of Swag books I have piled up - I am enjoying lots of internet reading as well! So - all of that to say this:
I am back to hookin' you up with all sorts of Awesome... so enjoy!
* This post over at MindBodyGreen by Dr. Stephen Cowan on 11 Things (he) wish(es) Every Parent Knew... It was posted awhile back, but I just discovered it this week!
* This post by Heather Nelson over at Sunshine Dreams To You... a new discovery for me... (thank you facebook!)
* This post over at A Holy Experience where Ann Voskamp shares a bit of her gorgeous Thanksgiving in the midst of the woods and will make you want to go out and picnic in the middle of a forest of trees too! Oh yes... and beyond the gorgeous dishes and yummy foods... there is this:
"When it’s over, I want to say: all my life I was a bride married to amazement, vowed to Awe Himself, covenanted to Christ –and I took the whole of everything He gave in this gloried world into my open arms with thanks."
* This one by Suzannah over at Deeper Story on taking a risk and being open to finding there is a difference between entertaining and being hospitable! Reminded me a bit of Bread and Wine and challenged me to get back into this now that we are back home from traveling!
* This by Al Andrews over at Storyline where he asks what motivates and pulls you forward in "between the dreaming and the coming true"
* This post over at Shelly Miller's place, Redemption's Beauty will bring out So Much Amen!
* This post by Angie Smith... although I do not sew or stitch or own a machine - what she shares here is so much more... you will be moved, I assure you!
* The post by me where I write and process out All. The. Feelings. from the Allume conference I attended last month!
And lastly - our video... because that's how we do!
Well - I'm giving you some bang for your buck... or - for free... whatever. You know what I mean! These videos are EACH ONE worth watching again and again... these are the Keynote Speakers from the above mentioned Allume conference held in South Carolina a couple of weeks ago. They won't be up indefinitely - so make some time and soak these in! Click here:
Allume 2013 Keynote Speakers
What did I miss? Did you find anything Amazing online this week that I didn't list here? Link it in the comments and share the love, people!