January 9, 2007

Liquid Gold and the Love of God

Good Evening!

I have had a full day & yet I knew I would not have much time if I didn't just sit down to write tonight! I am still trying to put order to my thoughts & the things the Lord has been showing me over the past week or so. Some things are a bit fuzzy & others seem crystal clear - & yet not everything meshes & not everything that He shows is for broadcasting but for interceding!

Late last week the Lord gave me a dream. I am not a Dreamer - as in, I do not dream... pretty much ever?! I rarely wake up & remember having any kind of dream sequence at all. I have been experiencing an increase in visions during prayer over the past year - which I most often share right here on this blog. But dreams!? No... rarely happens. So - when it DOES - I pay attention. Usually it is meaningful & the Lord is attempting to speak to me.

I remember probably about a decade ago going on vacation with some of our best friends. We were on our way to the beach & stayed overnight in a relatives condo. We put the kids to bed & stayed up all night talking about dreams & visions & we prayed & agreed that we all really wanted to have them. As I was drifting off to sleep that night I remember telling the Lord that I didn't really want any 'heavy' or 'dark' dreams... no warnings or intense, harsh revelations. I wanted a dream where Jesus would come & reveal Truth to me - but just happy, feel-good truth. I remember falling asleep when I heard Him speak to my spirit & say, "Well, then, my love - you are not ready for Dreams!" I remember feeling rather grateful that He could discern this as I fell into slumber. I woke up &, no surprise, I did not dream. No spiritual awakening or prophetic insight whatsoever?! In fact, we all sort of seemed rather disappointed that none of us had any Dream to share. That was years before I had encounters/visions with Jesus & angels & He began to speak through me prophetically. I do believe that that hunger & prayer spoken that evening planted seeds that grew into the harvest of giftings I know am open to & walk in. And yet, still... I rarely get Dreams!

I did last week... it was intense & heavy & harsh & I am sure dark, filled with a warning... but here's the deal: I don't remember much of it!? I know it was important!? In fact, I remember waking up thinking, "Hey - I should write this down!?" But I fell back asleep & when I awoke in the morning - details were already fuzzy & blurry... I did write down what I could remember... & I am praying that He will give me the same Dream again so I can get more clarity & details. That is usually how it works with me & Him. The few times I HAVE had a Dream - I trip on it for a few days & then He gives it to me again. Anyway - when & if I get more clarity - I will share it then! Let me just say that in the midst of it, even with all the chaos & stuff that was going on - I had such an expectant heart of Joy & Excitement... & in the end - I saw the Glory of the Lord break over the mountains that surround our Valley & fill the 'temple' where I was... in other words, it ended well! Which - in all honestly - may have been the message in & of itself!? Whatever it is that we are facing, or will be facing, we can rest assured that the Glory of the Lord is for us & it will end well!

A couple of nights after the original dream - I had another... don't remember a THING about it - but I woke up & said out loud, "17! There is something important about 17!" ??? OK!? Later on that night, I awoke & 'saw' in the Spirit "Jer 33:3" Great... super - wonderful verse! "Call to Me & I will answer you & show you great & mighty things, fenced in & hidden, which you do not know (do not distinguish and recognize, have knowledge of & understand)." The Amplified Bible.
So - Tuesday on my way to Prayer, I found myself just speaking & singing the Name of Jesus over & over... & suddenly, He was there in power. It was so intense & lovely. I found myself praying in the Spirit & then praying that we will move into a season of hearing & moving with boldness & without hesitation! That we would KNOW that we are His sheep & that we DO hear His Voice... I believe we are entering a time & season where we need to know that we hear Him & that we will obey immediately. We must break free from the spirit of Hesitation... (that is oh so closely related, I believe, to the spirit of Fear of Man!) We are coming into a time where He really WILL say, "Here is the way, walk in it!" He will guide us & instruct us on what to do, where to go, & what to say... as we discipline ourselves to hear & follow His lead! Of course, during the time of sharing/teaching - this was all confirmed.
Now - before I share the vision that I had on Tuesday, I want to include a portion of a Word that Bobby Conners shared via The Elijah List. This was a dream that God gave him & the vision that I had sort of evolved from his experience! My vision is an extension of his dream...


(Taken from a Dream that was shared in a Word from Bobby Conners via The Elijah List:)
"It is time to kiss the sword!"
I am standing in a large crowd of people, in a place which appears like a large hallway or passageway, much like a walkway in an airport terminal, but much larger. The people are standing around chatting and visiting. They seemed to be content simply to be standing around, going nowhere. Suddenly, about forty feet away, Christ Jesus appears. The people continue their idle chatter, seemingly unaware and oblivious of the Lord's approach. He is walking with resolve toward me with a big, brilliant, glorious sword in His right hand. His sword is glowing, gleaming, and razor sharp. He continues walking until He stops directly in front of me. Lifting the sword up high above His head, He says in a most compelling tone, "It is time to kiss the sword!" This is a strong directive and command. While speaking these words, He lowers the sword to His face and places it at His lips. He orders, "Kiss the sword!" I extend my face and lips, preparing to kiss the sword--which is placed flat against Christ's lips. As I lean forward to kiss the sword, He turns the sword so that the extremely sharp blades face His lips and mine. I am hesitant to continue to press my face and lips into the edge of the sharp, glistening sword. Knowing my reluctance, He says, "My grace is sufficient for you, and I bore the pain for you!" His Words stir deep within my soul, arousing strong confidence and assurance in my heart, releasing courage for me to continue to press my lips firmly against the razor-sharp sword. In spite of His reassuring promise of no pain, I have to war against my mind--it is not totally convinced that I will not be wounded, but will feel excruciating, unbearable pain.

Nevertheless, as the sword begins to penetrate, making its way into my lips, I felt only pleasure, not pain. So I press even harder, as my deepest longing is for my lips to meet the lips of the Master. My heart is filled with the plea of Song of Songs: "Let Him kiss me with the kisses of His mouth, because His mouth is altogether lovely." I can feel a hot flow pouring forth from my lips. I know for sure that it is blood streaming down my chin and onto my chest: I can feel its warmth, as well as hear its splatter upon my feet and the floor. I am truly amazed and astounded, thinking I must be bleeding extremely badly.

Nevertheless, I feel absolutely no pain, only a deep unexplainable pleasure resulting in transcending peace. As I look down at my chest and feet to see what is flowing from my lips, it is not my blood at all, but rather, it has the appearance of flowing, glowing, liquid gold. The Lord says, "That is My glory--it is released by embracing the Spirit of Truth."

"He who loves purity of heart & has grace on his lips, the king will be his friend." Proverbs 22:11

So, during worship, I began to praise God & I went into an open vision where the Lord was before me, holding this Sword out to me. I knew, having read about this Dream the day before, that I was being called to Kiss the Sword. I hesitated because I was still not so sure that it would not, in the end, be the death of me. But, as I began to press in & kiss the sword, I too felt the moist fluid pour out of my mouth & kept my eyes closed. I pressed in further more, also feeling no pain... wanting to press against the Lord. I began to see this happening from a different perspective & I could see that not only was it Glory & not blood pouring forth, but that the blade of the Sword was actually cutting all the way through me. I was then split in half, & I was expecting to see Christ in me, revealed. However, what I saw was a mini-me if you will. It was smaller version of what was on the outside. At first I was shocked, & not a little disappointed. Then He began to speak to me about how He made me to be. He reminded me that He put gifts in me before I ever drew breath - & I would have walked in those whether or not I came to Him in salvation. He gifted me & called me regardless of whether or not I accepted Him. His love is unconditional & that is hard for us to remember & accept. (Not to mention dish out!) Christ looks in us, & He sees US... the way He intended for us to be! I believe that as we press in to Him, & allow His Glory to spill out of us & flow out to others, we will begin to see & accept the fact that He made us the way we are on purpose, for His great pleasure & delight!
We are not in need of all the STRIVING that has so often bound the Body!
It is not OUR righteousness... it is HIS righteousness in us.
It is not OUR holiness... it is HIS Holiness in us.
It is not OUR love, it is HIS Love in us.
Are we in need of repentance & turning away from sin?
Yes! Of course!
Is there a season to be separated & called away from the world to cut all those ties that bind?! Yes! Of course!
However, we are called to be IN the world, but not OF it.
So often, we like to be OF the world, & not IN it.
As this shaking within intensifies, our fleshly response will most often first be to cling to the Law. To cling to religion. To cling to what is 'safe' & 'right' & 'true'. However, I believe these things, or beliefs, are at the very core of WHY there needs to be a shaking in the first place!? As we experience correction from the Lord, & see the shaking all around us, let us be humbled to know that we are His Sheep & we hear His voice... let us find comfort in knowing that He is a personal God! He is speaking things to me, that He doesn't need to speak to you.
We find Grace because Grace Himself offers Himself for each of us!
And as we receive it & press into Him, "Kiss the Sword" & be willing to die,
His Glory & Love flow out from the depths of all
He has planted within us from the very beginning!!
I pray the Lord blesses you & calls you closer this week!
May He continue to extend His Sword to you, draw you into His Presence.
& allow His Liquid Gold... His Glory, & His Love to flow over & through you
to reach out & drench the world around you!
~Karrilee~

(You can read the entire Word from Bobby Conners at:

3 comments :

  1. Diana Turnbulld83@yahoo.com12:13 PM

    Your the first person I have read about who has had vision of the gold, Joshua mills has talked on the gold , been a rep. For the Gold . yours is wonderful .ty for sharing .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous2:46 PM

      Hi there, I am trying to understand my visions. In prayed, I have seen the sword or it was given to me. First sword was Amber, second blue and third Gold. But I have seen the Eagle before, now in spirit a few nights ago. I saw the Eagle infront of me, placing a golden cup A big one filled with red wine on the altar before me. A few nights later, in Prayer, he placed a Golden Cup A big one in my hand, same cup as before. Yet, the second one was filled with golden liquid. I have been getting visions for a while now, it seems to be increasing. Infront of this golden cup, was flashes of a lot of red grapes. My visions are like Trailers, if I want to go back to that moment. I can see it exactly the way it happened and I need help, understanding what God is trying to tell me. Besides for asking Doc Google. Please help Cashejaunolaws@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Anonymous9:28 AM

    The title says liquid gold, but I didn’t read anything about that in this. Did I miss it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love to hear your thoughts! Remember to: Speak Life - Be Love - Shine On!
~Karrilee~

Blog Archive