September 11, 2007

Crucified with Christ...


...Let the Glory of the Lord Rise Among Us!


I just wanted to share a Vision I had on Sunday during our worship service... while I believe it was directly for our church - it is obviously a Word for the Body at large as well!


On Sunday morning during worship, I saw our sanctuary from an aerial (or is that Angels') perspective... I then saw the Lord's hand sweeping over the congregation.
The air beneath His Hand began to move and change and I could see the Spirit move beneath His hand like a ribbon or flag, dancing and billowing in the breeze above our heads every time the Lord's hand would pass over. I then saw His hand begin to grasp onto an unseen layer - as if peeling away something... He was washing over us and peeling off layers that had built up in between us & Him (layers of sin, of religion, or 'self protection', etc.) Then I saw several people look up heavenward as His hand swept over them and their countenance began to change... they were purified and the glory of the Lord was hovering over them... they became glowing white like Moses... and then the vision faded.
Later, during worship, Pastor Jon asked everyone to lift their hands in surrender and the vision returned. I heard in my spirit, "I am crucified with Christ" and I saw again from that aerial viewpoint that all had their hands raised.. however, as individuals began to surrender in their hearts to the Lord, I noticed that they became crucified with Christ and I saw holes in their hands. At first it was just a few, but it kept happening to more and more and I could see that white glowing Glory begin to filter through their hands as they worshiped. I thought of how we see a cloud when the light filters through it and it streams down. I don't know about you, but I always envision God peaking down from heaven... As more and more people became crucified with Him - more of His Glory shone through and was filtered back upward towards Heaven... and then the vision faded. For days now, whenever I think of it - I find myself singing, "Let the Glory of the Lord RISE AMONG US!"
I think many have been going through a season of being crucified with Him in a variety of ways and for a variety of reasons... but we can rest assured that when we truly surrender to Him, and allow His spirit to flow through us, the Glory of the Lord WILL rise among us and not only reach out and touch lives around us, but reach upward to heaven and bless His heart!
May He rise among you this week in amazing and powerful ways!
~Karrilee~

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love to hear your thoughts! Remember to: Speak Life - Be Love - Shine On!
~Karrilee~

Blog Archive