August 23, 2018

New Episode Available on The Changing Our Minds Podcast...


***

Oh, how I have missed sitting in this chair, tapping out words that help me process my heart and help to remind me of what I already know and what I am learning and maybe even what I have changed my mind about... 


Soon, sweet readers! I hope to be back soon!

Until then, I wanted to let you know that we have a new episode now available on Changing Our Minds.


We are still learning as we go, but the podcast is now available on iTunes, Spotify, and Stitcher. (And, as always, you can listen right here on the blog if you go to the Podcast tab up at the top!)

We'd love to have you join us as we chat about real life!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love to hear your thoughts! Remember to: Speak Life - Be Love - Shine On!
~Karrilee~

Blog Archive