October 29, 2017

31 Days of Going From Mama to Mimi - DAY TWENTY NINE

Stories of Hope, Joy and Transition!

***

No Fear In Love...

I love this song... and if there is any anthem I want to sing over Lil' Miss, it is this one!
"Stir in me a love that's deep
A love that's wide, a love that's sweet
And help me Lord to never keep it to myself
And if my heart should dimly burn
And if my feet should fail to run
Call my name and I will come right back to You
Cause there's no fear in love
There's no fear in love..."
Go ahead... turn up the volume and let this song wash over you! 

(I encourage you to listen to the song before we pray!)



Let's pray:


Father God... 
We thank You that there is no fear in love. 
We thank You that even when worry and doubt
and unbelief and confusion begin to
whisper lies to our hearts,
we know Your Truth whispers
louder and sinks in deeper. 

We thank You that You call our name...

As we transition to Mama's and Mimi's,
the enemy throws all kinds of unknowns
that attempt to sow fear
--sometimes out in the open, 
and sometimes quietly,
almost undetected.

The cry of our heart is that
Love will chase away fear,
and faith will rise up
and take root in our hearts... 
and in the heart of this
precious new Little One, too!



We pray for peace...
and we pray for boldness and brave.

We believe they can go hand in hand!

We pray that we will not keep
Your Name or Your Love a secret
but we will shout it out from the rooftops
and whisper it soft as we are
rocking this gift (back!) to sleep!

Lord, we really DO just want
to stay close to You!
Help us to keep it
that simple!

We thank You, Jesus
for how you cast out all fear, 
for You are Perfect Love!
(1 John 4:18)

Holy Spirit, we thank You
that You are constantly interceding on our behalf
and that You reveal all truth.
When fear sneaks in,
he tells us lies that are easy to believe.
But You rush in...
You sing over us.

Help us to lean in and listen closely!
May we hear the sounds of Heaven
and the Voice of our Beloved,
as the answers to our prayers are released!

Amen!

***
"I wanna stay close to You
It's really that simple
I wanna stay close to You
Just as simple as this song
I wanna stay close to You
It's really that simple
I wanna stay close to You
My whole life long."

THAT is my prayer... for myself, for my Girlie and Lil' Miss... and for you too, sweet reader!

And lastly, a picture just for fun:




Can you EVEN with her adorableness?  
#Gah! #Swoon #TotesAdorbs #Preshie



Can you believe we are already almost DONE?  Tomorrow we will dig in to the topic of Healthy Boundaries a little further! No matter WHAT season you are in or what role you have... we ALL need to remember the vital importance of setting and respecting boundaries! I hope you'll join in on the conversation!


Today is Day Twenty Nine of 31 Days of Going From Mama to Mimi! If you click over to the official 'Home page' for this series HERE, you can catch up! You will find links for each days' postings, added daily throughout the month. If you'd prefer to have them delivered right to you, I invite you to enter your email address to the right ('Subscribe Here') and subscribe to the blog. That way, once a week, each post is delivered to your inbox in a single email over the weekend and you'll be sure not to miss a thing!

8 comments :

  1. Those eyes! And praying this with you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Little Miss! I love how you sing and pray over her—she is blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the song. And she is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too... (and I know, right? Gah -she is consistently adorable!)

      Delete
  4. The Banner over her is LOVE. God is so good. And, yes, she is adorableness in flesh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love to hear your thoughts! Remember to: Speak Life - Be Love - Shine On!
~Karrilee~

Blog Archive