March 29, 2016
Nurturing Your Nest All the Way Through
Ahhh - the sweet life of Empty-Nester-hood!
Whether that is far (far...-wait for it... FAR) off, or you have already adapted to the whole quiet house/less chaos/more breathing room lifestyle, there is something mystical about Empty Nesters.
Something Unicorn-like and wistful, right?
I mean, what do they DO all day?
(Whatever they want. The answer is they do almost whatever they want!)
I'm honored to be over at TheLaundryMoms.com talking about our mostly smooth transition into Empty Nester Life and how the secret is Nurturing Your Nest all the way through the parenting years! (If you build it, they will leave...)
Join me over there...
P.S. Don't forget to enter to win our TEN YEAR BLOGIVERSARY GIVEAWAY!
- Nurturing Your Nest All the Way Through
- Celebrating TEN YEARS of Blogging with a Giveaway
- Alive - A Five Minute Friday Post
- What He calls Good...
- When the enemy comes in, it really shouldn't be a ...
- To Share is Simply To Show Up... - A Five Minute F...
- He's Going to make us Marvel in March.
- When Everything Feels Hard and All the News Seems ...
- When You Embrace a Little Mystery, You Learn to Le...
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2015 (202)
- ► 2014 (182)
- ► 2013 (233)
- ► 2012 (64)
- ► 2008 (16)
- ► 2007 (30)