October 31, 2015

31 Days of Truths We Know... We, the People... DAY THIRTY ONE


We made it, y'all! Can you believe it is already October 31st?

This last week we talked about some POWERful Truths... Truths that deal with the power of prayer, and of words, and of worship!  I hope it stirred you up and served to help you remember these truths that are sometimes forgotten!
Now that we are wrapping this Series up, my prayer for you continues to be that you will find Rest and Reminders!

Rest in knowing the Truths...  and Reminders to help you not forget!

I wanted to wrap this up with a Spoken Word piece based on this series... this will get a bit of polishing, but for now - this is my offering...

***
"We, the people..."


***

Thank you all so much for joining me on this journey of Resting and Remembering the Truths that we know, but so often forget!  

Congratulations to Karina Allen for winning the Brave New World CD by Amanda Cook!  I'll get that mailed off to you in a day or two! I hope you love it as much as I do!

I'll be taking next week off, but look for a Wrap-Up post on Monday (and then, gloriously, nothing until the following week! I think we are all ready for a little breaky!)  

The last Truth is this: You are Loved, sweet reader!

I am so very thankful for you... that you come hang out with me and read my words that hopefully reflect His heart.

That is a Truth that I hope you never forget... 

You are Loved 
  --by Him and by me!
 Today is Day Thirty One of 31 Days of Truths We Know...! If you missed the kick-off and official 'Home page' for this series, you can go HERE and catch up! You will find links for each days' postings, added daily throughout the month. If you'd prefer to have them delivered right to you, I invite you to enter your email address to the right ('Subscribe Here') and subscribe to the blog. That way, once a week, each post is delivered to your inbox in a single email over the weekend and you'll be sure not to miss a thing!

6 comments :

  1. Okay, this is fabulous. You need to do voice overs or at least professionally read for audio books. Wonderful. Awesome. Incredibly good. Oh yes, and the content? Totally anointed, God-filled, Spirit-saturated. Oh Yes, Lord! !@#$%^&*!@%^&*()

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I see what you prayed there! ;) Thank you, my friend! Thank you so much for your continual support and encouragement and friendship through out this series - and really - just consistently always! I'm so thankful to the interwebs for crossing our paths and to the Spirit for connecting our hearts! (And I just mentioned on fb how I literally recorded this message at 1:30 in the morning and felt like I sounded like I had smokers' voice (#NotThatTheresAnythingWrongWithThat) but my only other option to do it early this morning, with morning voice! ;)

      Delete
  2. This is just so wonderful! I needed to hear it today. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen! I am so glad! Bless you right back! Thanks for journeying with me!

      Delete
  3. You are loved by Him and me too! Your Spoken Word is so beautiful. Love love you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks friend! Love love you too! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love to hear your thoughts! Remember to: Speak Life - Be Love - Shine On!
~Karrilee~

Blog Archive