October 4, 2015

31 Days of Truths We Know... Heroes - DAY FOUR


 Today is Day Four of 31 Days of Truths We Know...! If you missed the kick-off and official 'Home page' for this series, you can go HERE and catch up! You will find links for each days' postings, added daily throughout the month. If you'd prefer to have them delivered right to you, I invite you to enter your email address to the right ('Subscribe Here') and subscribe to the blog. That way, once a week, each post is delivered to your inbox in a single email over the weekend and you'll be sure not to miss a thing!

Happy Sunday, my friends!

As promised, in honor of rest and weekend and all things holy... a simple short post, featuring a video/song off of Amanda Cook's newest CD, Brave New World.

I ordered this CD as soon as it came out and nearly immediately, it was on backorder... I can't wait to get it in my hands and in my heart!

Enjoy:

"Let the heroes rest
Let the striving cease
I lay down my crown
Here at Your feet
I will trust Here in the mystery
I will trust In You completely
Awake my soul to sing
With Your breath in me
I will worship
You taught my feet
To dance upon disappointment
And I, I will worship..."


Sometimes life throws us some disappointment and I don't know about you, but for me? Well - some times I have to CHOOSE to worship... I have to CHOOSE to trust!

Tomorrow we will dig into this Truth that I so often forget... the Truth that I can choose to trust, even when I cannot see... because I am like Peter, and in the end, where else would I go? 

It's just that sometimes I forget!

10 comments :

  1. LOVE :) always love your thoughts .... I love what you wrote here "Sometimes life throws us some disappointment - I have to CHOOSE to trust!"

    YES trust in yourself .. trust in God ... thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That line in the song about dancing on disappointment... right? Gah! When I first heard this song - I was reeling and a bit off balance and I was not wanting to dance or worship what. so. ever! ;) (Is that too honest?) LOL! But I put this song on repeat until I decided to let Him teach my feet to dance (again!)

      Delete
  2. I don't think I knew this song, wow, powerful! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it wonderful? I'm so glad you popped on over!

      Delete
  3. OH... I had to grab my headphone so that I could listen to this LOUD.

    Lift their eyes to see Your love crushing every lie, every doubt and fear. OH.

    Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this so much! LOL! I have to crank it up as well! Every line is so great! Glad you enjoyed it! (Hint... there will be a Giveaway some time this month!) ;)

      Delete
  4. Yes, Karrilee! Sometimes we just forget...many times we just forget! Yet, He is there as always waiting for us...just waiting for us!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Not just waiting for us... but running toward us, too! xoxo

      Delete
  5. Great song. God does indeed make all things new. I love this line from the song: "I lay down my crown
    Here at Your feet." I'm like Peter too. Where else would I go? Yes to choosing worship and trust. I posted a worship song today too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I will head over and listen!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love to hear your thoughts! Remember to: Speak Life - Be Love - Shine On!
~Karrilee~

Blog Archive