October 24, 2015

31 Days of Truths We Know... DAY TWENTY FOUR

Hello Sabbath! Aren't you ready for another Saturday? I know that I am!

This week we tackled the Truths of knowing our Identity, Kingdom Living, Choosing Joy, and Being Authentic! Whew... I could probably write on every one of these things for 31days each! (Ha... she says with some trepidation and whisper-prays that God didn't hear that!)

I pray these Truths will continue to sink in deep and that again, throughout the weekend, you will find Rest and Reminders!

Rest in knowing who you are...  and Reminders to help you remember that you're enough!

"My response is to get down on my knees before the Father, this magnificent Father who parcels out all heaven and earth. I ask him to strengthen you by his Spirit—not a brute strength but a glorious inner strength—that Christ will live in you as you open the door and invite him in. And I ask him that with both feet planted firmly on love, you’ll be able to take in with all followers of Jesus the extravagant dimensions of Christ’s love. Reach out and experience the breadth! Test its length! Plumb the depths! Rise to the heights! Live full lives, full in the fullness of God."
                                                                                                    Ephesians 3:14-19 The Message

Don't you just LOVE that? I love that verse anyway - but reading it in The Message just stirs me up!

May we reach out and experience the breadth, test its length and plumb the depths! May we rise to the heights and live full lives... and may we never forget how deep, how high, how wide, His love is for us! 
 Today is Day Twenty Four of 31 Days of Truths We Know...! If you missed the kick-off and official 'Home page' for this series, you can go HERE and catch up! You will find links for each days' postings, added daily throughout the month. If you'd prefer to have them delivered right to you, I invite you to enter your email address to the right ('Subscribe Here') and subscribe to the blog. That way, once a week, each post is delivered to your inbox in a single email over the weekend and you'll be sure not to miss a thing!

2 comments :

  1. The breadth, heighth, depth.....yes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! (I'm sure you won't be surprised by tomorrows' post!) ;)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love to hear your thoughts! Remember to: Speak Life - Be Love - Shine On!
~Karrilee~

Blog Archive