October 17, 2015

31 Days of Truths We Know... DAY SEVENTEEN

I'm so happy to meet you here for another Saturday!  

This week was full of big Truths like how Forgiveness, Grace, and Mercy are for you... and for me... (and for 'them' too!) 

I pray these Truths will sink in deep and that throughout the weekend... throughout the month, God will give you Rest and Reminders!

Rest in knowing that you can't earn it...  and Reminders to help you remember that while it is free, it cost Him everything... and it's for everyone!


"Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And all that is within me, bless His holy name.
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And forget none of His benefits;
Who pardons all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases;
Who redeems your life from the pit,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion;
Who satisfies your years with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle.
The Lord performs righteous deeds
And judgments for all who are oppressed.
He made known His ways to Moses,
His acts to the sons of Israel.
The Lord is compassionate and gracious,
Slow to anger and abounding in lovingkindness.
He will not always strive with us,
Nor will He keep His anger forever.
He has not dealt with us according to our sins,
Nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
For as high as the heavens are above the earth,
So great is His lovingkindness toward those who fear Him.
As far as the east is from the west,
So far has He removed our transgressions from us.
Just as a father has compassion on his children,
So the Lord has compassion on those who fear Him.
For He Himself knows our frame;
He is mindful that we are but dust.
As for man, his days are like grass;
As a flower of the field, so he flourishes.
When the wind has passed over it, it is no more,
And its place acknowledges it no longer.
But the lovingkindness of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting on those who fear Him,
And His righteousness to children’s children,
To those who keep His covenant
And remember His precepts to do them.
The Lord has established His throne in the heavens,
And His sovereignty rules over all.
Bless the Lord, you His angels,
Mighty in strength, who perform His word,
Obeying the voice of His word!
Bless the Lord, all you His hosts,
You who serve Him, doing His will.
Bless the Lord, all you works of His,
In all places of His dominion;
Bless the Lord, O my soul!"
                                                                                                                   Psalm 103 NASB

Amen! May we never forget to bless the Lord!

I am also honored to be hanging out guest posting over at my friend Tara's place today talking about, what else? 

Grace... and the Sweetest Day!
Stop on by and join us HERE...

 Today is Day Seventeen of 31 Days of Truths We Know...! If you missed the kick-off and official 'Home page' for this series, you can go HERE and catch up! You will find links for each days' postings, added daily throughout the month. If you'd prefer to have them delivered right to you, I invite you to enter your email address to the right ('Subscribe Here') and subscribe to the blog. That way, once a week, each post is delivered to your inbox in a single email over the weekend and you'll be sure not to miss a thing!

10 comments :

  1. Psalm 103! What s perfect reading for this beautiful Saturday morning. Thank you so much friend. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes... another Kindred thing - our love for Psalm 103! (Thanks for hosting me over in your space today too!)

      Delete
  2. LOVE Psalm 103! FORGET NOT HIS BENEFITS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Isn't it just so packed FULL of good news? I love it!

      Delete
  3. Thanks again Karrilee!! Psalm 103:1 is my go-to wake-up proclamation. I started saying it first thing every morning several years ago when I was having an especially hard time with depression & anxiety and NEVER seemed to want to get out of bed. I love the benefits that he tells us about too! Pardon... Healing... Redemption...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all of the ALLS in there!!! Thanks so much for stopping by! (You notice I couldn't pick out just a verse or two... I had to put the whole thing because - of course!)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by Amanda!

      Delete
  5. Ah, the "slow to anger' part really got me. If I want to have Christ's character, I need to cultivate slowness of reaction in order to let my temper cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! "The Lord is compassionate and gracious, Slow to anger and abounding in lovingkindness." I think it's His being slow to anger that makes Him abound in lovingkindness! (and who isn't thankful that He abounds in kindness?) xoxo

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love to hear your thoughts! Remember to: Speak Life - Be Love - Shine On!
~Karrilee~

Blog Archive