October 9, 2014

When You Are Two Weeks Overdue and God Tricks You...

...you know, because He loves you!

My friend Sarah is hosting some pretty fun birth stories over at her place for her 31Days series... all part of a brilliant plan to keep her blog active while they welcome a new little one in to their family! She asked me to share my labor and delivery story over at her space today!  Hop on over and reminisce with me! Even now - over nineteen years later, it's still one of my favorite stories! Because, of course! But also because, God... He is so smart and loving and sometimes, in order to get us through things, He has to trick us. (Or maybe that's just me!)



Click on over and read the rest of the story HERE...




If you are visiting today, looking for DAY NINE of 31 Days of Resting in Him, please click HERE for todays post!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love to hear your thoughts! Remember to: Speak Life - Be Love - Shine On!
~Karrilee~

Blog Archive