June 25, 2014

This far and no further... A Guest Post


I have written about it countless times, I know: My love and 'need' for the oceans' shore.  The vastness of the sea... or even just a large body of water that visually reminds me that I am oh so small, as He continually whispers to me over the salty breeze that I am still someone oh so significant!



I breathe easier.  My shoulders relax. 

I remember.

I remember that He is truly in charge. He is the One who tells the waves how far to come, and the wind and the sea obey Him...


I am honored to be over at my friend Barbie's place, My Freshly Brewed Life today sharing on what God has been reminding me of lately! I'd love for you to join me!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love to hear your thoughts! Remember to: Speak Life - Be Love - Shine On!
~Karrilee~

Blog Archive