Happy Weekend, ya'll! I hope you have had a great week! There was so much Awesome available this week... and I know I say this every time, but honestly - send me names, posts, blogs... I am always looking for new to me treasures to share here! Still - this is what I found that touched my heart and stood out to me... Enjoy!
* This one by Finding Floyd over at There Go I ( http://theregoi.com/finding-floyd/consequence/ ) on Consequences, and oh my goodness... read it slow!
* This post by Kelli Woodford over at SheLoves magazine, on the value of Vulnerability and long term friendships.
* This post by John Blase over at The Deeper Story, reflecting a bit on his early days as a Pastor.
* This one over at The Life Artist where Erika Morrison shares her OneWord and it will set you on FIRE, ya'll! Come... join in!
* This - a new discovery thanks to my friend Debi... by Sandra Sallin, celebrating 53 years of marriage by sharing how she and her husband met. We are only 22 years in - but this... this is what we are believing for in our home too!
* This little piece of Awesome by Emily Wierenga over at The Better Mom... she is writing on how we are all the same as she ventures out with WorldHelp and travels to Africa to love on babies and Mama's and anyone she passes...
* This post by Emily Freeman on how We Will Make Art With One Another... yes, let's!
* This older post (but new to me this week) by Gerald Rogers via VIRALNOVA offering 20 Marriage Tips Everyone Should Know...
* This post over at The Deeper Story by Joy about ordaining (or not ordaining!)...
* This post right here from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace on how we forget... how we need to hear it again and again... You are Loved!
Lastly... A video... because this is how we wrap this Thing up!
So - since registration opened this week... this is no real surprise! Still - if you are not sure what (in)RL is... well, here ya go:
What did I miss? Did you find anything Amazing online this week that I didn't list here? Link it in the comments and share the love! Have you read Heaven is For Real? If so - what did you think? Do you believe people visit Heaven? Share your thoughts in the comments below!