January 6, 2014

Easing in to the New...




So - I really am easing in to 2014 - creating space and time to breathe... time to re-establish some habits that sort of fell to the wayside last year... prioritizing and organizing and finding a bit of determination to rediscover my Follow Through!

I am reading and listening... and drinking green smoothies... and while a huge portion of the country is freezing cold and iced over, we are chilly - but then there is this:







I know, right? Glorious Sun!

The holidays (and vacations) are over.  My girlie was on break from college and my Honey had a few extra days to meander and wander together too... it was nice!

But today the house was empty again and the decorations were (finally) put away... routine is returning and I am happy about that, but I hope to hang on to the EASE of the slower days... leaning in and looking for ways to return to a schedule without losing the slow transition from one thing to another!

What about you?  What are you finding yourself easing back into lately?  How can I pray for you?




Come back on Wednesday for a cup of coffee or tea and a little breathing in and breathing out some encouragement together! I'll be joining in with the ever encouraging Holley Gerth!

3 comments :

  1. Gorgeous pictures! We just went from lounging and enjoying lazy days to all out work/school mode. Not fun, but I know we're blessed so I can't complain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!! I have been loving that we are frozen in. The last couple of days have been so nice to chill, read, watch tv!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are glorious!!! And I love how you're easing into the New Year.. I was too... Thanks to the gift of a couple of Snow Days!! Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love to hear your thoughts! Remember to: Speak Life - Be Love - Shine On!
~Karrilee~

Blog Archive