I love to hook you up with posts that truly spoke to my heart and there is just so much Awesome all over the web... it's easy to miss something that just may impact you! The writers I list are writers who bless and challenge and encourage me on a weekly basis! However, I am always so excited to find someone new! So - if you know of someone who is not on this list - but should be: Share the wealth, people!
Leave a comment or a link and let's grow this list even bigger!
* This one by my friend Tonya Salomons on Bethlehem Lost... so good to have her words again! (She's returned back to school to pursue a God-Sized Dream and they have required the majority of her words and time there but whenever she sits to write in her space here... it's a blessing!)
* This post over at Incourage by Emily Freeman on how creativity is a lamp.
* This piece by Kelli Woodford over at Diane Bailey's blog... oh my goodness! Seriously ya'll - get ready to be hushed into some worship... Just South of November!
* This one over at A New Song to Sing by Shelly Miller on when life collides with Christmas!
* This by Austin Channing Brown on singing a song to our sisters. Read this and then join in! #SongtomySisters
* This little piece of Awesome by Shannan over at Flower Patch Farmgirl will make you pray for a Snow Day... even if you are like me and are not so much a fan of cold! "Sometimes, the best Saturdays are not spent as much as they are whiled away."
* This post by Lisa Jo Baker... on Family and Going Home and how it's work - but it is always always worth it! (Ignore some of the missing or broken photos... the heart, as usual, is all there!)
* This post by Jamie ('the very worst Missionary') on the Fall of Christmas... an honest post for those whose Christmas feels less than stellar this year!
* This post over at The Nesters is good for hours (oh - I am not kidding!) of browsing... it's a Christmas Tour of Homes link up! Oh yeah... this is not for the Pinterest-pinning-but-never-actually-doing faint of heart! This will give you all KINDS of ideas (for next year!) and it's filled with all kinds of styles of beauty! Have fun! (*and as a little bonus - this little Tour by my sweet friend Barbie - whose house is gorgeous and she is all about keepin' it real here... just in case those other tours made you feel a little less than too! She reminds us what really makes a home beautiful! Hint - it's not Pinterest-worthy decorations!)
* The post right here from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace on Friendship and Braving the cold and Showing Up!
Lastly... A video... because (say it with me now:) "That's how we do!" Well - at least that's how THIS family do!
What did I miss? Did you find anything Amazing online this week that I didn't list here? Link it in the comments and share the love!