December 14, 2013

That Thing I Do Now - Vol 22


So I knew... even on Monday - that it would be hard to read All. The. Things. this week and let me tell ya - (even on Monday!) - I knew that there would be all KINDS of Awesome to share here!

Less talk - and more hooking you up, I know - I know!
Happy Reading!

* This one by Jennifer Peterson on why she is not doing traditions this year!

* This post over at Incourage by the ever real and encouraging Holley Gerth on those unmerry moments of the holidays!


* This piece by Kristin Jones over at Relevant Magazine on Reclaiming the Art of Meaningful Conversation... so good!


* This one by Shelly Miller over at The High Calling on a longing for the message of a meal to be worship... Yes. This!


* This by Kayla Aimee over at Mothers of daughters about Light and Life (with a free printable!)


* This little piece of Awesome by Lori Harris on an interrupted writing session that (shocker!) makes me want to go to Starbucks!

* This post of personal words spoken at a vow renewal that will simply undo you a bit... and stir you up to want to be like this!  This, by Erika Morrison.

* This post by Crystal Stine about Christmas and no- it is not a bossy list of things you 'should' be doing... it's so much better than that!

* This post over at International Justice Mission is really an invitation to share Hope with Collins - an innocent father in prison in Kenya.

* The post right here from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace where I slyly trick you into thinking it's a blog post - but clearly I am cheating and this is our family Christmas letter!

Lastly... our weekly little video highlight because, you know, that's how we do it... I'm not sure if anyone missed this video this week - but just in case, it's worth the watch!






What did I miss? Did you find anything Amazing online this week that I didn't list here? Link it in the comments and share the love!  

Also - just for fun - here is a free quick (at the most maybe 5 minutes?) personality test:
iPersonic Test


I am a "Sensitive Doer"... what are you?

1 comment :

  1. Thank you for including me in your list of love! Feeling mighty special.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love to hear your thoughts! Remember to: Speak Life - Be Love - Shine On!
~Karrilee~

Blog Archive