We'll get back on track this Saturday with new posts to share... until then - here ya go:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Hey - so... turns out this Thing has become so much a part of what I do - I didn't want to COMPLETELY leave you hanging around here... so here is a shorter list.. but hopefully enough of an offering of Awesome that you will come back in a week or so when I am back to it - like, for real!
For now - I am not really writing this in real time... but have gathered a few of these pieces early on from this week - you know, BEFORE all the travel...all so that you wouldn't be lonely on a Saturday morning!
So - here we go...
* This post over at Jennifer Dukes Lees' by Kimberlee Conway Ireton for the Mama's who feel like they can't make it through another day!
* This post by Kelli Woodford over at Bible Dude on what it's like to be in the Untidy Conclusions and the Messy Middle Place!
* This post over at Shauna Niequists' that has to count as at least several - since she gives you book recommendations ya'll!
* This one by Emily Wierenga on her Not So Pinterest Life!
* This by Ann Voskamp over at incourage.me with a challenge to take on the Smile Project... go ahead... I dare ya!
* The post by me on Encountering God in Friendships, part of my #31Days series.
And lastly - our video... because that's how we do! This will wake you up in all the right ways, my friends! Glory, Glory, Hallelujah... We Win in the End...
(So - it turns out I meant to post this one LAST Saturday while I was gone - and it just so turns out that at Women of Faith this past weekend, I got to hear/see Natalie Grant perform this little gem live and OH MY STARS!!!)