Happy Saturday, Ya'll! It's the first weekend of October and in case you don't remember - I LOVE AUTUMN!!! I think it is glorious - with all it's color and crisp air and lovely layers... and don't even get me started (again) on Pumpkin!
So - this week was the kick off of the October #31Day challenge and so there has been All Kinds of Awesome all over the internet this week... however, I am going to TRY to not overwhelm you will all of those - but only feature one or two posts that fall in line with that Link Up!
So... again... here is a totally Random list of some of my Favorite Reads found online this week!
* This post by Becky Thompson over at Scissortail Silk on where we stand... and how He stands behind us will stir up some reflection, and maybe a bit of intentional living, too!
* This post by Holley Gerth is part of her #31Days series (31 Days to a Happier You!) and the whole week is really worth the read!
* This post - or repost actually - by Donald Miller where he reveals a secret that will 'propel you into a future of greatness' - and who doens't want that, right?
* This one by Nikki over at SimplyStriving where she talks about Writing... bleeding in black and white.
* This one by Hannah Brencher is nto new - but it is new to me this week and ya'll - this is where she lists 25 Things Every Woman Needs To Know... and seriously - these are Need to Know things! (Orig published in April 2013)
* This by Sarah over at Girl Grows Up is talking about God-given talent and how we all are artists!
* This post by Alia Joy on Writing - but really, it's to honor and thank the amazing Lisa-Jo... for going first... for being brave... for making a way and leaving (the link and) the door open... for creating space for the incredible Community that is Five Minute Friday writers! (And everyone says, Amen!)
* This 31Day post that stood out to me by Amanda over at life. edited - where her 31 Days are all about Secrets Moms Keep... Day 4 is oh so true!
* The post by me, from right here at home, is what has gotten the most traffic...this is Day One of my #31Days of Encountering God series - it also includes a link towards the top that will allow you to read all of the other Days so far!
Lastly - our video... because that is how this works! I am super excited about this ya'll... this video from Jennie Allen about the upcoming If:Gathering and how the vision just got bigger! Check it out... and join in!