This is shorter - not because there was less Awesome to find - but because we are hitting the road and I just can't always do All The Things... I'm learning to be alright with that!
Here is a random (and incomplete) list of Awesomeness found this week:
* This post by Lisa Jo Baker - because, as I have already stated in previous Volumes... whenever LJ writes about Motherhood... or daughters... it's gonna be on this list!
* This post by Susan Basham over at The Prodogical Magazine on the power of seeing beyond the obvious!
* This post by Kate Bartolotta over at Huffington Post - where she shares "How to Get Flat Abs, Have Amazing Sex and Rule the World in 8 Easy Steps." (Seriously... trust me, peeps! This one is great!)
* This post by Jennifer Dukes Lee where she goes into all sorts of awesome of why we (bloggers) shouldn't get caught up in the Numbers game! Seriously - I didn't think I could love her more... and then this?
* This post by Shauna Niequist over at Storyline... talking about trusting the wind and accepting a life less predictable!
* This post from right here at home is what has gotten the most traffic... in case you missed it - here it is... where I talk about Speaking Life!
Lastly - because #ThatsHowWeDO... this video... enjoy!
Happy Reading... and enjoy your weekend!
(Yeah... I know... not even a photograph... because I am all about breaking my own rules!)