This weeks edition of the Weekend Recap, I will admit, has been compiled as the week unfolded! OK - well, actually - it began on Saturday AFTER I posted last weeks' edition. I stumbled upon two posts that should have been included last week if only I would have read them before I hit publish here. So - I added them first, and then as the week unfolded - added a few more here and there!
I am actually on vacation today... and still... for you, I give you this offering of some of my favorite finds this week (which is how I know for sure now, this is a Thing!)
Happy Saturday (and Happy Reading!)
* This one by Melissa over at One Thing Blog releasing a Church Lady Rant where she reminds us of the beauty and the burden that is Community!
* This post for the Middle Child - in honor of my Sissy - whom I am visiting (while I am writing this... whatever?!)
* This post by Angie Smith on God's portion!
* This one by Jeff Goins on not just slowing down - but remembering to savor...
* Jennifer Fulwiler writes an open letter to Netflix for the sake of her
* This post by Alia (again)... because - well - read it.. you'll see (again) - on how God is online!!
* This post by Rachel Macy Stafford (from HandsFreeMama.com) on saying goodbye to saying Hurry Up!
* This post by Shannon over at Arranged by God, about long time prayers...
My own post of the week that generated the most views (which I realize as I type this may mean you have already seen it) is the piece I wrote for Behind the Scenes.
Lastly - as this is how we end this Weekend Thing... here is your Video of the week... (Trust me!)
(I know, right?)