As I was adding photo's to a different post, the news broke about the tragedy in Connecticut today... what I had planned to say today here... well - it can wait!
This tragedy is so very heart wrenchingly sad. So senseless... these kinds of events so often leave us speechless - at a loss for words... and this is a good thing! It is good to be still... to be quiet... when our thoughts are hazy, and our world feels wobbly at best. This blog will be quiet for a few days... I will be writing my heart and His in my own personal journal as I process through the events of the day! I encourage you to do the same.
Join me won't you, as this is a time for praying, for loving your family and friends, for miracles...
I am praying for these families... this town... our world.
Miracle working God... come near, once again!
In Jesus' Name,
- ► 2016 (120)
- ► 2015 (202)
- ► 2014 (182)
- ► 2013 (233)
- 2012 Recap - Highlighting some Favorite Posts
- Christmas fading... with NEW right around the corn...
- Have you prepared Him room?
- Does it FEEL like Christmas to you?
- Why I write...
- Count on...
- Join me in prayer...
- I am the Girl...
- Searching for Identity - Tuesdays Unwrapped
- Tuesdays Unwrapped - Our See-Through Tree
- ▼ December (10)
- ► 2008 (16)
- ► 2007 (30)