June 30, 2011

Be the Song!

I was planning on blogging about the first Sozo training class I attended yesterday - however this morning I 'discovered' a video that I want to share instead. I recall the first time we got 'messed up' by Don Potter and the worship CDs from the MorningStar "Heart of David" conference... it stirred us up and caused us to hunger for free worship - extended worship - prophetic worship... even to this day - when we hear a song from that time period - well, wow! Power is released... hunger is stirred up once again! Be blessed as you watch Don talking about that time... and enter in to worship with him! BE the song!


I have Overcome!
~Karrilee~

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love to hear your thoughts! Remember to: Speak Life - Be Love - Shine On!
~Karrilee~

Blog Archive