September 6, 2006

Prepare the Way...

OK... this will not be a 'normal' post... because I am still processing and studying a bit... I am sharing or teaching next week at my Prayer meeting - and so I am working on what the Lord will have me say... I will post that after I have shared with them!

I had a vision during prayer last week... that is what I was processing... I also heard the Lord say "Prepare Ye the Way"... OK - well - I rarely 'hear' Him in the King James version... but I know that reference... so I was thinking maybe we would be digging into John the Baptist. I also heard the music in my spirit to "Moon River"... yes - that's right People - Moon River!?!? Now - I laughed out loud during our meeting when I realized what song I was hearing in the Spirit. It made me think of my precious friend Arleen... there are so many reasons why I adore her... and one of them is because she just does stuff... I mean - God will tell her to do a dance or sing a song... and she just does it... sure - she battles against all the same stuff everyone else does... but she presses through and she has come to learn that there is purpose beyond what she can see... she will break out in song in the midst of worship and sing the theme song to the Love Boat, or she'll sing about Lays Potato Chips, or whatever... but she does it... and then God moves and the rest of us see Him more clearly.

So - Moon River?! OK... that is what I heard... so - here are the Lyrics:
"Moon River, wider than a mile,
I'm crossing you in style some day.
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker,
wherever you're going I'm going your way.
Two drifters off to see the world.
There's such a lot of world to see.
We're after the same rainbow's end-- waiting 'round the bend,
my huckleberry friend, Moon River and me."

Now - if I was to share my vision with you here today - you may see the humor in it... but I am going to keep that one just to myself for a bit longer... it will tie into what I share next week I am sure! I will say this... keep your eyes on Jesus - and all else will grow dim... see the world in Him... not in all the distractions!

So - I show up yesterday to Prayer... and I have my outline ready to expand on for next week - I have my Scriptures and all... a basic idea of Preparing the Way... and then the leader opens up to all my Scriptures and teaches on John the Baptist!? Not even kidding?! I loved it... God is so funny to me... so - I will dig deeper - I will go with the same message in a different direction... I shared with her how that had happened and she confirmed that we are all pieces... we see in part... I am so excited to see what God is going to say next!!!

Until next week... Prepare the Way and see the world through His eyes!
~Karrilee~

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love to hear your thoughts! Remember to: Speak Life - Be Love - Shine On!
~Karrilee~

Blog Archive