April 24, 2006

To Reflect Him More in the midst of a Firm Shaking!


Last week during a Prayer Meeting, the Lord began to confirm some things to me... things that I have foreseen happening and yet I had no detailed focus of how it would all take place. I can't say that I see clearly now - but He did help me to refocus on how He intends to pour out His Grace individually before a greater shaking comes to pass! We are called to be a Reflection of Him... to let His love and His light shine through...

On my way to this meeting, the Lord gave me the reference "2 Peter 3:18" so when I pulled in to the parking lot, I looked it up... the first part of that verse in the Amplified Bible reads: "But grow in grace (undeserved favor, spiritual strength) and [a]recognition and knowledge and understanding of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (the Messiah)." Grow in Grace...undeserved favor...spiritual strength! When I entered the meeting, the leader was talking about the power of personalizing the Lord's Prayer... then she took us to Haggai chapters 1 & 2... God reveals that there will come a day that He will cause a great shaking to the heavens and the earth... to the thrones of kingdoms... and yet - in that day - He said to let His people know that He has chosen them - through the Messiah - as His signet ring. The Message says it this way: "I will take you, ...as my personal servant and I will set you as a signet ring, the sign of my sovereign presence and authority. I've looked over the field and chosen you for this work." Wow!

I went on to write out a Prayer... and towards the end of that Prayer - God gave me a vision... so I will just write it out as it came...

Father God, we do thank You for the shaking Lord! We thank You that it has been prophesied...we have been forewarned, Jesus, by Your Spirit! Thank You Lord that it is beginning within our Hearts! Lord, in all Your Grace and Mercy, Wisdom and Love, You begin with each of us, individually! Shake off of us all those things that bind, Lord. Inspect our foundations Lord God and purify us first. Thank You Lord that You are a personal, intimate Father, and You desire freedom and You desire wholeness in us, Oh Lord, individually & gathered together as One Body... One Bride!

Thank You that You are doing a work in us now - individually - so when the shaking comes corporately, we will be firm in our foundation! and we will be steadfast in You, Lord! I'm reminded of the Brownsville Revival and a tape that I watched... it had a testimony of a gal there that had been so used by the Spirit in intercession that her body shook violently during the meetings. When asked if it hurt her, she responded, "No! Jesus wouldn't hurt me! It's just that His Glory is just too much for my body to handle!" I loved that... and have often personally experienced that - on a much lesser scale. As I continued in prayer - I felt the Lord explain that this Shaking that is coming is an internal working of the Spirit that will bring about His glory! Amen!

At this point there was some free worship and I began to see a vision of a gorgeous Princess - clothed in Eastern Attire, kneeling on the ground, shaking and crying out in intercession. She was bowing down almost prostrate in worship of her King. The leader of the prayer meeting then said, "Lord, show us Your Face! Lift up our chin and show us Your reflection." I then saw the King hand this princess a hand-mirror and He said, "My reflection looks a lot like you, my Daughter! ...I, too, wear a royal robe and have a crown... I, too, love and worship the Father... You, my Daughter, My Bride, are becoming My Reflection!"

This reminded me of an e-mail I received at the beginning of the New Year that dealt with "Becoming"... rather than making a list of things to do... to pray about making a list of things we are becoming... I pray that you, too, feel the Fathers Love in this season and that when you are going about your daily life, you will not only find glimpses of Him in your reflection... but that you will allow others to catch it as well!

~Karrilee~

"For now we are looking in a mirror that gives only a dim (blurred) reflection [of reality as in a riddle or enigma], but then [when perfection comes] we shall see in reality and face to face! Now I know in part (imperfectly), but then I shall know and understand fully and clearly, even in the same manner as I have been fully and clearly known and understood [by God]."
~ 1 Corinthians 13:12 Amplified Bible

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love to hear your thoughts! Remember to: Speak Life - Be Love - Shine On!
~Karrilee~

Blog Archive